Вверх страницы

Вниз страницы
ИСТОРИЯ МИРА | УСТАВ | ВАКАНСИИ A/RK | ТЕРМИНАЛ ДЛЯ ЗАПРОСОВ

Дорогие друзья! Мы рады приветствовать вас на лучшей ролевой игре по Хеталии! Сейчас, пока игра ещё не началась и постепенно набирается минимальный игровой состав, вы можете приятно провести время в нашей уютной флудильне, поиграть в форумные игры и определиться с вашими специальностями: им уделите особое внимание, потому что в дальнейшем от этого во многом будет зависеть судьба вашего персонажа и нашего мира. Также обдумайте ваши игровые пожелания, помните: чем живее воображение у игроков, тем живее сама игра.
 ГОД: 2105.
 МЕСЯЦ: АВГУСТ.

ASSOCIATION OF REAL KNOWLEDGE

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fluzak

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Hi there, just wanted to say, I liked this article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

If you wish for to grow your know-how simply keep visiting this web site and be updated with the most up-to-date gossip posted here.

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?

Greetings, I do believe your site could possibly be having internet browser compatibility problems. When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, great website!

May I simply just say what a relief to uncover somebody who truly understands what they're discussing online. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people must check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you are not more popular given that you surely have the gift.

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

I just like the helpful info you supply in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check once more right here frequently. I'm relatively certain I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Great post.

You made some really good points there. I looked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»